Here are the best lenses for G85 and G7. This would include the best lenses for g85 and also the best lens for Panasonic g7. Of course, it would help if you had the right lenses to perfectly capture every moment in the stunning detail you and your audience deserve. But at the same time, it’s also too important to understand that neither two lumix g85 lenses– nor their lenses – are created equally. It would be your best buy camera lens.
The best of lenses for g85 and also the best lens for Panasonic g7. The equipment selections that you mostly make is must be dictated in large part by what you’re trying to do with the equipment. If you were shooting something more minor, closer, and more controlled like an interview, for example, you would naturally need some different lenses than you would do if you were trying to capture every single second of live sporting events with more accurately as possible.
Only by understanding the right approach. You can choose the best option for you and understand which lenses are ideal for different scenarios. Will you be able to have the right tool by your side for the right job at exactly the right time?
This complete article will give you a comprehensive overview of the best lenses currently available for the G85 and G7.
Best Recommend Of Best Lenses for G85 and G7
1. PANASONIC LUMIX G II Lens, 20MM, F1.7 ASPH, MIRRORLESS Micro Four Thirds, H-H020AK (U.S.A. Black)
This is one of the best lenses for the g85. Also, Lumix g85 lenses are one of the prime quality lenses. This LUMIX G 20mm / F1.7 II ASPH is one of the amazingly sharp compact lens lenses with the brightness of the F1.7. This LUMIX G 20mm, F1.7 II lens updates the original LUMIX 20mm F1.7 pancake lens made popular by the Micro Four Thirds system photo enthusiasts because of its razor-sharpness compact size. This would be your best buy camera lens.
This best LUMIX G 20mm F1.7 II lens system is mainly designed to work with the Micro 4/3 lens standard and well-suited with Panasonic LUMIX G digital cameras and DSLRs. New metal finishes of lumix g85 lenses put back the original 20mm lenses resin body. So you might be looking for the best lens for canon eos. This is one of the best Panasonic G85 lenses.
Optically the new LUMIX G 20mm / F1.7 II lens allows you the same great performance with these two aspherical lenses and a multi-coated lens surface to reduced ghosts and flaring. Comprised of seven lenses in five groups, Used with Lumix G Micro System Cameras, it allows for using the advanced contrast Auto Focus (A.F.) system. Of course, you must have to get the best backpack camera bags for safe traveling.
- It has extremely bright F1.7 optical performance.
- Have ultra-compact durable metal body.
- It also have durable Micro Four Thirds metal mount.
- Two aspherical lenses are also included.
- And the multi-coated lens elements reduce ghosts and flaring.
- Very compact design
- Excellent image quality
- Weatherproof design
2. OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm F2.8 Pro Lens, for Micro 4/3 Cameras
It is one of the best lenses for g85. This large-aperture 3.3X zoom lens is one of the early lenses in the recently created “M. ZUIKO PRO” category. Covering a 35mm equivalent focal length of 24-80mm, this lens features all metallic construction and makes extensive use of high-grade optical components, including dual aspherical. This would be your Best lens for the Panasonic g7.
A fast highest aperture of f2.8 throughout the zoom range, a manual focus clutch, and Splash-proof, Dustproof, and Freezeproof construction make it suitable for the most demanding professionals and enthusiasts.
A seven-blade circular aperture produces pleasing background defocusing effects. Included accessories are LH-66 petal-type hood, LC-62D aluminum protective lens cap, LR-2 rear lens cap, LSC 0918 lens pouch, and one-year worldwide warranty.
- Constant f2.8 maximum aperture.
- Its focal length is about 12-to-40-millimeter, minimum focus distance 7.87 inches.
- Dustproof, splash-proof, and freezeproof construction.
- Its lens construction consists of 14 elements in 9 groups.
- Includes a lens hood pouch, filter size 62 millimeters, and a manual focus clutch mechanism.
- It is also compatible with Olympus and Panasonic g85 lenses cameras.
- Constant f2.8
- Durable metal construction
- Silky smooth zoom
- Good glass and metal body means relatively heavy
3. Panasonic LUMIX G Leica DG SUMMILUX Lens, 15MM, F1.7 ASPH, Professional MIRRORLESS Micro Four Thirds, H-X015 (U.S.A. Black)
This is one of the best lenses for g85 and also the best lens for Panasonic g7. Fast and adaptable, the Leica DG Summilux 15mm with f/1.7 ASPH. From Panasonic is a 30mm is equal to wide-angle Lens for Micro 4/3 mirrorless cameras. The bright f/1.7 maximizes the aperture benefits of working in low-light conditions. You can also look for the best backpack camera bags.
Intuitive control over the aperture selection easily possible with the use of the manual aperture ring. In addition, an internal focusing system with a stepping A.F. motor allows fast, quiet, and smooth performance. Also, you can look for the best lens for canon eos.
The optical design of lumix g85 lenses absorbs three aspherical elements to low distortion and spherical aberration for sharper imagery with overall clarity. In addition to Nano Surface Coating has been applied to the Lens.
- It has a 15mm wide Leica lens.
- It also comes with a wide bright F1.7 aperture.
- In the box the external aperture ring is also included.
- It has micro four-thirds lens mounted.
- Compact and well-built design
- Amazing center sharpness at maximum aperture
- Best pictures quality
- High minimum focus distance
4. Panasonic LUMIX G Leica DG SUMMILUX Lens, 12mm, F1.4 ASPH, Wide Angle, Professional Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, H-X012 (U.S.A. Black)
This is one of the best lenses for g85 and also the best lens for Panasonic g7. LUMIX Mirrorless Micro 4/3 lenses deliver a good, no-compromise approach to optical performance for the interchangeable camera for professionals.
As one of the optical partners of legendary LEICA DG Lenses, this Panasonic LUMIX 12mm F1.4 Lens features the highest standards of coherence. Designed for capturing wide scenes in motion detail, this tough, durable Lens is dustproof when mounted on a well-matched LUMIX G Mirrorless camera.
So, make the switch from DSLRs. This would be one of the best Lumix g85 lenses. And see the difference smaller, lighter, denser Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds system cameras and lenses can make for you.
- Mirrorless M4/3 camera lens comes with a notable reduction in size and weight of comparable DSLR 35mm lenses.
- It has high-performance wide-angle lens for the group, event, and nature photography.
- Indoor shooting in low lighting makes a natural defocusing effect with its F1.4 high-speed aperture.
- Ideally, match perfectly for the outdoors with a splash and dustproof sealed body.
- Suppresses “sagittal flair” that occurs in some ultra-wide-angle lenses at wide-aperture settings.
- Its Ultra-Extra-Low Dispersion and Extra-Low Dispersion optics with stringent LEICA standards assure high image quality.
- It is also compatible with 4K video capture.
- Weatherproof design
- Excellent image quality
- Great for indoor shootings
- No constant aperture
5. Panasonic H-HSA35100 F2.8 II ASPH 35-100mm Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Mount POWER Optical I.S. LUMIX G X VARIO Professional Lens
This is one of the best lumix g85 lenses for g85 and also the best lens for Panasonic g7. Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro 4/3 lenses deliver a quality approach to optical performance for modern camera professionals.
This recently refreshed 35-100mm F2.8 “X Series” lens features Panasonic g85 lenses Nano Surface Coating. Specially built for the outdoors, this professional-grade metal body lens features a splash, dustproof, and freeze-proof design.
This would be your best buy camera lens. Make the switch from large DSLRs to the smaller ones, more lightweight, more compact Mirrorless Micro 4/3 system cameras and lenses from Panasonic LUMIX.
- Panasonic POWER O.I.S. is compatible with enhanced LUMIX Dual I.S. 2.0 LUMIX Mirrorless cameras.
- Durable metal body for all tough weather conditions.
- It comes with professional high-quality X Series optics with Panasonic’s Nano Surface Coating.
- They have 35-100mm / F2.8 telephoto brilliance and ultra-long range of 35–100mm at a high-speed F2.8.
- Impressive zoom range
- Image stabilization
6. OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Lens, for Micro 4/3 Cameras
This is one of the best lenses for g85 and also the best lens for Panasonic g7. Macro photography is all about the small details – and this Lens is capable enough to pick up fine details at close distances.
It’s also worth noting that the 60mm Macro features an extremely bright f2.8 maximum aperture for superb low-light performance and advanced construction, including some high-end glass materials to help eliminate chromatic aberrations. This would be your best lens for Lumix g7.
Thirteen separate lens elements in 10 groups assure faithful reproduction of the finest details. Focus limit switch speeds up autofocus, Built-in working distance window for subject distance confirmation.
- It has 60mm Single Focal Length.
- It is made up of high quality material i.e. Splash-proof, Dustproof.
- Comes with ZERO coating.
- Bright f2.8 aperture.
- It also have High-Speed Imager A.F. (M.S.C.).
- Macro Minimum focus distance up to 7.5 inches.
- Fantastic Lens for macro or portraits
- Perfect autofocus
- Weather sealed
- Not good in low light
7. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4.0-5.6 R Zoom Lens, for Micro Four Thirds best lenses for g85 Cameras
This is one of the best lenses for g85 and also the best lens for Panasonic g7. The latest gen of the M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150 mm f4.0-5.6 R is now easily available. It comes with a brand new, overall optimized design in a stylish black body.
The lumix g85 lenses is small and lightweight with varying performance, makes it perfect for close-up portraits or long-distance scenes, it is flexible for both indoor and outdoor. You can also use this high-power zoom as the perfect partner of your regular standard kit lens without any load by traveling with too much equipment.
You must have to try some best backpack camera bags. This lens would be your best lens for Lumix g7. It also features a Movie and Still Compatible focusing mechanism that is mainly designed to allow you quiet and accurate operation for an affordable; high Quality means to capture your life in still images or H.D. videos.
- It has about 3.75x zoom lens.
- Macro focus range is 90 centimeters and focal length is 40 to 150 millimeters.
- It has lightweight and portable design with 80 to the 300-millimeter equivalent field of view.
- Captures almost silent movie and still compatible autofocus, perfect choice for the second Lens.
- It is great for portraits and sports with Maximum reproduction ratio: 1:6.25.
- Smooth focus and zoom controls
- Good contrast and color rendition
- Perfect for portraits
- Slow or no focus in low contrast or dark shots
8. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Lens, for Micro 4/3 Cameras
This is one of the best lenses for g85 and also the best lens for Panasonic g7. The M. Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm with F4.0-5.6 (35mm equivalent 18-36mm) Lens is designed mainly to increase the performance advantages of the Micro Four Thirds System, and it’s significantly lighter and more compact–easily fitting in a jacket pocket.
The new Lens made with E.D. (extra-low dispersion) glass for superior image quality complements the design of the P.E.N. cameras, including the powerfully simple E-PL1, making it the all-in-one package for users with skill level, including those who are new to photography. These would be your best Lumix g85 lenses.
The Micro 4/3 System standard meets the telecentric requirements of committed digital design. Its Light rays strike the imaging element nearly head-on for best edge-to-edge image reproduction. Panasonic g85 lenses are also considered the best ones.
- Its wide-angle zoom lens is designed especially for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides an 18-36mm equivalent focal length range to the camera.
- Its two Dual Super Aspherical elements reduce spherical divergence and distortions throughout the zoom range for better sharpness with the lowest distortion.
- Also it has one extra-low dispersion element conceals color fringing and chromatic aberrations for greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Its movie and still compatible (M.Sc) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its quiet, smooth and super-fast performance.
- A retractable lens design with a locking button keeps a compact profile when the LensLens is not in use.
- Zooming is smooth
- Image clarity and color are very good
- Amazing sharpness
- The Lens is not stabilized on a Panasonic camera
9. Panasonic LUMIX G Lens, 25mm, F1.7 ASPH, Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, best lenses for g85
This is one of the best lenses for g85 and the best lens for Panasonic g7, and the best lens for Lumix g7. The compact and lightweight H-H025 LUMIX G 25mm is one of the fast standard Lens designed for LUMIX G DSLRs and the micro four-thirds system standard. It’s just 2.05 in. long and weighs only 5oz.
With a 35mm equivalent of 50mm, this dense LUMIX G lens allows you a beautiful bokeh background defocus effect for exceptionally creative imaging. It comprises eight elements in 7 groups, including one ultra-high refractive index lens element and two aspherical elements.
When well-matched on a LUMIX G series camera, you’ll take full benefit of this exceptional Lens’s high-speed, high-precision contrast A.F. system. A well-developed and high-performance stepping motor and focusing action are fast, silent, and smooth, perfect for both photos and video.
- It comes with a micro four thirds a versatile M.F.T. 25-millimeter lens with a natural viewing angle.
- It is suitable for a wide variety of occasions.
- 7 brightness beautiful background bokeh effect from its large diameter F1.7 aperture.
- Super lightweight compact at only 125G/ 2.05 inches Length, Lens construction eight elements in 7 groups.
- Photo and video Hybrid photography enabled for both photo and H.D. video recording with quiet and smooth fast action stepping motor focusing.
- It has angle of View: 47° for capturing great pictures.
- Best Picture quality
- Great Quality of material
- No autofocus
- It does not come with image stabilization
10. Panasonic LUMIX Professional 12-60mm Camera Lens, Leica DG Vario-ELMARIT, F2.8-4.0 ASPH, Dual I.S. 2.0 with Power O.I.S., Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, H-ES12060 (Black)
This is one of the best lenses for g85 and also the best lens for Panasonic g7. Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera lenses deliver a no-compromise approach to optical performance for modern interchangeable camera enthusiasts and professionals. Mainly built for the outdoors, this professional-grade metal body lens features a splash or dustproof design.
When matched on a suited LUMIX G Mirrorless camera. You are featuring Power O.I.S. optical image stabilization compatibility with 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2.0 (Image Stabilization), you’ll shoot with unprecedented hand-held stability across both videos and still. You can also check the best lens for canon Eos.
For added versatile high performance, this standard zoom lens offers an F2.8-4.0 ASPH and focal length of 12-60mm (35mm camera equivalent: 24-120mm) to render everything clearly, from corner to corner.
- Nano surface coating reduces unwanted ghosting and flaring for crystal clear pictures.
- High-speed autofocusing upgraded faster focus tracking via a 240-fps linear motor performs smooth aperture changes.
- It provides advanced optical image stabilization.
- Its standard zoom lens is a 5X optical 24 to 120-millimeter focal length with F2.8 4.0 ASPH that provides flexible framing.
- A durable metal body camera lens braves the elements in nearly any kind of weather or shooting location.
- Great Wide to Medium Telephoto and Videography Lens
- Great image stabilization
Buying Guide: Things to Consider When Buying Lenses for G85 and G7
Weather sealing of best lenses for g85
This is one of the best guides for the best lenses for g85 and the best Panasonic g7. You’ll also want to consider various extra features that you may need, like weather sealing, which can be a perfect feature for you. Weather sealing helps to protect all the internal parts and components from potential issues like moisture, dust, and humidity. It does this through initial design considerations and gaskets, rubber sealing with silicon rings, and other attributes.
If you’re going to be mostly outdoor shootings (or you’re traveling to a particularly warm climate), weather sealing would be something to look for to protect your equipment easily. However, please also note that to some degree, your weather sealed can vary based on the manufacturer and based on different models within a particular camera line from manufacturers.
Additional protective features
Additional protective features of lumix g85 lenses such as shock protection and absorption with the sensor dust resistance, specially designed shielding against electromagnetic interference.
Price is one of the most significant factors for most people when buying anything. The problem is that most of us don’t have an enormous budget, and many good lenses are not cheap. That’s because you do get what you pay for when it comes to camera lenses. Cheap lenses have cheap optics, the arena isn’t constructed that well, and it doesn’t give you the sharp results with minimal aberrations that we all want.
In the end, it should be cleared that there is truly no “one size fits all” lens selection that will also work well for every different situation. It was the best review for the best lenses for G85 and G7. For example, when you’re conducting a video interview, you need image stabilization with the zoom capabilities that only a lens designed for this purpose will offer you. So this is one of the best reviews for the best lenses for g85 and the best Panasonic g7.
It’s clear that the Panasonic LUMIX G Lens is best for video production and is breaking new grounds in terms of flexibility, inventiveness, and overall design. Through its compact design, optical stabilization lightweight, and high build quality, it’s a best lens that fascinated us so it would give a good impression to you, also.