The best zoom lens for nikon d3400 is one of the best lenses for Nikon D3400. As a professional photographer, it’s normal to become exciting yet overwhelming hunting for new lenses can be. So if you’re looking for the best lenses for Nikon D3400, we have put together this comprehensive guide of the top 10 best lenses for Nikon D3400. In this article, I’ll not only give an insightful and informative comparison of the best Nikon D3400 lenses but will also try to share some important things to look for and consider before buying your new camera lens for nikon d3400. Be sure to read the section on that, which we have put after the individual lens reviews.
Best buy camera lens are here for you to buy. A primary objective is to assist you in finding the perfect lens for you based on your specific requirements and preferences. There are lenses well-suited for all kinds of photography in this guide, including portrait, macro, street, wildlife, and more. Here are some of the Nikon D3400 best lens.
So without any wait, here are the top camera lenses for Nikon D3400 in 2021.
Best Recommend Of Best Lenses For Nikon D3400 Reviews
1. Nikon G ED-IF AF-S DX VR 2159 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 Zoom Nikkor Lens for Nikon F White Box(Bulk Packaging) (New)
The best zoom lens for nikon d3400 is one of the best lenses for Nikon d3400. Lenses such as these are among the best of the Nikon D3400. This lens offers a broad from 18 to 200 mm focal range for use in various conditions and situations, equal to a 27 to 300 lens in 35 mm format.
The camera lens for nikon d3400 comes with a Vibration Reduction feature, which makes handheld shooting smoothly at up to 4 shutter speeds which is slower than would otherwise be possible, delivering you dramatically sharper still images and smooth video capture.
You can also check our review of the best lenses for Nikon d5100. Its amazing Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superb color reproduction while minimizing ghosting and flare. This is Nikon D3400 best lens.
- It enables focusing from as close as 50 centimeters from the subject through its entire focal range.
- Flower-shaped lens hood (HB-35) provides greatly reduced stray light.
- Features a seven-blade rounded diaphragm opening.
- It comes with the High-ratio, 11x zoom lens and with 18-200mm focal range.
- Also, its VR Vibration Reduction technology helps in a four-steps-faster shutter speed.
- less weight to carry
- enough zoom quality
- Weather sealed
- Very Expensive
2. Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
This is one of the best lenses of Nikon D3400. AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR offers stunning image quality-vibrant colors, sharp details, and minimal distortion-just as all other NIKKOR lenses. Reduction technology helps in keeping photos sharp and videos steady.
Extra-low-dispersion (ED) nikon d3400 50mm lens glass elements provide high contrast camera lens for nikon d3400 and minimize lens flare and ghosting. A rounded 7-bladed diaphragm creates a natural-looking background blur. Internal focusing (IF) enables a compact, streamlined design.
With 4.0 stops of best zoom lens for nikon d3400 vibration reduction, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR provides blur-free handheld shooting thanks to Nikon’s Vibration Reduction technology. The lens’s fast, quiet and smooth autofocus system reduces nikon d3400 50mm lens noise during video recording.
- It comes with a maximum magnification of 032x.
- Also comes an Angle of view that ranges from 76 degrees to 5 degrees 20′.
- Focal length range is about 18-300 mm, and at least focus distance is16 feet.
- It comes with an aperture range from f/35 to f/22.
- This camera lens has Angle of view from 76 to 520.’
- Lighter in weight
- Image stabilization
- slow at the very long end of the zoom
3. NIKON AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II Lens – White Box (New)
This is one of the best lenses of Nikon D3400. It is well-Optimized for Nikon’s DX-format DSLRs. Its flexible zoom range goes from 55mm, which is great for portraits and group shots. Also, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm with f/4-5.6G ED VR II allows a retracting design that’s very small and lightweight, which is ideal for travel and daily use.
The nikon d3400 50mm lens is an advanced/modern lens that makes Nikon’s new high-resolution DSLRs to their peak performance. Super Integrated Coating (SIC) of camera lens for nikon d3400 allows superior color quality while reducing ghosting and lens flare. The best zoom lens for nikon d3400 provides steadier HD videos and enhanced low-light performance. This is the best camera lens for Nikon d3400.
Forget about the blurry photos and shaky videos because we are with the AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm with f/4-5.6G ED VR II. Nikon Vibration Reduction feature of (VR) image stabilization provides 4.0 stops of blur-free handheld shooting, assuring dramatically sharper still images.
- This lens has focal length range of 55 -200 mm.
- The minimum focus distance of this lens is 3.7 ft.
- The highest Angle of view is about 28°50′, and minimum Angle of view is 8°.
- It is Super Integrated Coating provides superior color quality while reducing lens flare and ghosting.
- Its Extra-low Dispersion glass nearly removes optical distortion.
- Lightweight and small
- Minimum distortion
- High-quality pictures
- Image Quality is average
4. Tokina AT-X PRO DX for digital SLR 11-20mm f/2.8 Pro DX Lens for Nikon F
This is one of the best lenses of Nikon D3400. Well-matched to work in a wide variety of situations, this ultra-wide zoom covers an array of wide-angle perspectives. A multi-layered best zoom lens for nikon d3400 coating has also been used to better light transmission and color accuracy by suppressing lens ghosting and flare.
The camera lens for nikon d3400 medium-torque focusing ring benefits more precise handling by providing refined control when manually focusing on an object. In addition to this, this nikon d3400 50mm lens sees incorporating a nine-blade diaphragm, which contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality. This would be your best zoom lens for Nikon D3400.
One P-MO hybrid aspherical element and the exclusive two glass-molded aspherical elements work together to reduce distortions and control various divergence, while three SD ultra-low dispersion elements reduce chromatic aberrations for increased clarity.
- This lens has F-Mount Lens/DX Format 16.5-30mm.
- This camera lens has three SD ultra-low dispersion elements.
- Multi-layer lens coatings protects the lens from damages.
- A flexible wide-angle zoom for Nikon DX-format DSLRs.
- Lens sees the fusion of a nine-blade diaphragm.
- Well-suited to work in a large variety of situations,
- Brilliant for night shots highly
- Reduced distortion
- a quality control problem
5. Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM FLD Large Aperture Standard Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital DSLR Camera – International Version (No Warranty)
This is one of the best lenses of Nikon D3400. Also, this camera lens for nikon d3400 comes with a large-aperture with a standard zoom lens covering a focal length from 17mm wider Angle and provides a large aperture of F2.8 overall the whole zoom range, making best zoom lens for nikon d3400 good for many types of photography, especially landscapes and portraiture.
The OS, Sigma’s anti-shake nikon d3400 50mm lens feature allows the use of shutter speeds approximately four stops slower than would otherwise be possible. HSM provides fast and quiet AF. Sigma’s own FLD glass elements provide excellent correction for all types of aberrations.
This lens boasts superior peripheral brightness and allows sharp, high contrast images even at the highest apertures with at least a focusing distance of 11 inches throughout the entire zoom range and a magnification ratio of 1:5.
- This camera lens comes with large aperture, stabilized, and standard zoom lens.
- It also has FLD glass with performance equal to fluorite
- The box includes many accessories such as Carrying case, lens hood, front and rear caps.
- OS is not available yet in Pentax, and Sony climbs.
- This lens provides highest Magnifications of 1:5, and minimum focusing distance of 28 cm.
- High contrast images
- Highest apertures
6. Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM FLD Large Aperture Standard Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital DSLR Camera
This is one of the best lenses of Nikon D3400. Sigma’s 17-50mm comes with a large-aperture with a standard zoom lens covering a focal length from 17mm with wide Angle. The best zoom lens for nikon d3400 offers a large aperture of F2.8 overall the complete zoom range it excellent for many types of photography, especially portraiture and landscapes.
This nikon d3400 50mm lens boasts prime peripheral brightness and gives you sharp, high contrast images even at the maximum apertures with at least a focusing distance of 11 inches throughout the entire zoom range and a magnification ratio of 1:5.
If you need to be prepared for any photographic opportunity throughout your life, even low light, then this Sigma lens is excellent for you. Denser and lightweight, it’s a necessary addition to your camera bag. HSM provides fast and quiet AF. Sigma’s own FLD glass elements, which provide excellent correction for all types of aberration
- It has wide angle aperture, stabilized, and standard zoom lens.
- It has FLD glass with performance equal to fluorite so you can capture great pictures.
- The box includes the carrying case, lens hood, front and rear caps.
- The lens construction includes 17 elements in 13 groups.
- It has highest Magnifications of 1:5
- The autofocus is fast
- High quality
- Great zoom lens
7. OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm F4.0 PRO Lens, for Micro Four Thirds Cameras
This is one of the best lenses of Nikon D3400. The bracket on the 300mm lens has a standard 1/4-20 thread. So you can attach it to any standard tripod or almost any tripod adapter plate. It is an unbelievable lens, with or without a tripod.
The best zoom lens for nikon d3400 will work with any MFT body. Its dual image stabilization feature will only work with the Pen F, E-M1, and E-M5 Mark II. The IS, when used in combination with an E-M1, is simply astonishing.
Closest focus of 1.4 meters gives a 0.48X (35mm equivalent) telemacro photography, Focal Length: 300mm. Splash, Dust, and Freezeproof design. Manual focus clutch & Lfn button to instantly switch shooting styles.
- It has closest focus of 1.4 meters gives a 0.48X telemacro photography.
- The focal length of this lens is about 300mm.
- This lens is made up of high quality material that is splash, dust, and freeze proof.
- Manual focus clutch and Lfn button to instantly switch shooting styles.
- It is compatible with the MC 14 teleconverter.
- High stabilization
- Resistant design
8. Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM Zoom Lens for Nikon DSLRs with APS-C Sensors + Deal Expo Accessories Bundle
This is one of the best lenses of Nikon D3400. The Sigma Zoom Lens is an incredibly flexible, lightweight, and dense lens designed or engineered specifically for DSLR cameras with having APS-C size sensors. Besides, the lens has a very fast f/2.8 maximum aperture, overall the complete zoom range.
The nikon d3400 50mm lens provides 17 elements in the main 13 groups with glass that corrects for ghosting and flare and all types of aberrations. Again, it makes high contrast and sharp images overall the zoom range even at its highest Aperture.
Sigma’s OS (Optical Stabilization) feature provides you to shoot at shutter speeds approx four stops slower than would otherwise be possible. Thus, this means your images will look better and sharper, even when shooting without a tripod in low existing light/Dim light or at maximum range with a flash.
- Kit Includes Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM Zoom Lens for Nikon DSLRs with APS-C Sensors, Lens Cap Keeper, Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, and Manufacture Accessories.
- It has close focusing distance of 11″ and the aperture is of f/2.8 throughout zoom range.
- For Nikon DSLRs with APS-C Size sensors and has 4 Stops of Anti-Shake (OS) Compensation.
- This lens also provides excellent correction for aberrations.
- Sharper wider angle images
- High contrast
- Heavier in weight
9. Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8 Lens for Canon Mount
The AT-X 116 PRO DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8 Lens for Canon Mount by Tokina is an ultra-wide-angle lens with autofocus zoom with an exclusive fast constant f/2.8 highest aperture. Again, the AT-X 116 PRO DX-II lens is engineered/designed for digital cameras that have APS-C-size CMOS sensors.
Its exclusive Angle of view ranges from 104 to 84. And it can focus up to 11.8″. Nine diaphragm blades allow you to produce soft autofocus backgrounds, while two Super-Low Dispersion glass elements and two aspheric elements help to achieve excellent contrast, sharpness, and minimal chromatic aberration.
The PRO DX-II has an exclusive internal focusing motor which is perfect if shooting video with your digital camera. Another thing, Tokina’s One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism provides a feature to the photographer to switch between autofocus and manual focus with just a simple push of the focus ring.
- USA version and it includes 3 year Tokina warranty.
- This lens provides excellent autofocus.
- The aperture range of this lens is f/2.8 to f/22.
- This is mainly designed for cameras with APS-C sensors.
- Sharp Images
- High-quality material
- Works well in low light
- Low-quality Focus Ring
10. Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens
This is one of the best lenses of Nikon D3400. This lightweight nikon d3400 best lens would be your great travel buddy because you will be able to capture every beautiful, sunny, cloudy, and rainy day. Besides, with its fast f/1.8 aperture and its exclusive AF-S NIKKOR 50mm, f/1.8G will capture even low-light situations/Dim light situations with stunning brilliance.
Whether you’re trying to shoot portraits, nature, or food —indoors or outdoors both—the AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G renders a natural background blur (Bokeh) with its wider aperture settings. Also, its 50mm focal length is Excellent for creating natural perspective in your photographs.
The 50mm focal length with a fast f/1.8 aperture Provides you with capturing amazing images with a shallow depth-of-field, letting your subject stand out from their backgrounds clearly and sharply. This would be your new favorite lens.
- Its Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX-format prime lens.
- The picture angle with 35 millimeters.
- It’s advanced optical system with aspherical lens element.
- M/a focus mode switch, filter thread 58 millimeters.
- It is approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- Great value
- sharp Images
- clear images
Buying Guide Things to keep in mind when Buying Best Lenses for Nikon D3400
What do you expect from your lens?
First of all, Make sure you are well-educated about what kind of task/shootings you are going to do with a lens in the future is important. This way, you can choose the right lens type for you.
Telephoto lenses are great for action photography as well as wildlife photography. On the other hand, prime lenses are perfect for portraits and have a fast aperture.
Decide what the right Aperture is for you.
Measurement of Aperture is in f-stops such as f/1.8, f/2.8, etc. If you wanted to get nikon d3400 50mm lens that will perform perfectly in low light situations, please consider buying a lens with lower f-stops numbers such as f/1.8.
Check your local shop.
If you can access a lens shop around your home, visit it. But you are getting a try to all the lens in a shop to buy one of the annoying things, so please don’t do that. Instead, check on google to find a couple of the right glasses that may be a perfect fit for your Nikon D3400 camera.
Read Reviews on Amazon
If you have some extra time, reading reviews from amazon users can be a great way to learn more about a particular lens. Those reviews are from the user’s personal experience and are often long and filled with so many details. You will find out what other photographers think about a specific Nikon D3400 lens in an individual situation. It is an excellent way of learning.
Choosing the best lens from the best lenses for Nikon D3400 is hard, especially if you are just a beginner, not a professional photographer. But, hopefully, by this review or our buying guide, you would make your decision very well. If you are still unsure what lens to buy, you can buy our recommended lens.
The best lens that you should buy will help you to take perfect pictures. We recommend the Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm for you to buy. Whether you’re shooting the portraits, food, nature, indoors and outdoors it offers a stunning, natural background blur at its broader aperture.